Before establishing Endsight Consulting, Matt held positions in both government and the private sector, including:
- Three tours at the White House/National Security Council in both the Clinton and Bush (43) administrations, including as Director of African Affairs.
- Chief of Staff and Vice President at the Millennium Challenge Corporation.
- Professional staff for the US Congress, House International Relations Committee, overseeing US foreign aid.
- Director of International Development and Reconstruction for a large government contractor; launched a joint venture company that won an award under a $10 billion USG contract.
- Mr. McLean is a graduate of Brigham Young University’s School of Engineering and Technology (Bachelors) and George Washington University’s Elliott School of International Relations (Masters).
Matt is happily married with five children. His wife tolerates him, and he tries to score points with his kids by taking them on really cool vacations; they all play along, but actually know better. Matt thinks a lot about exercise and likes reading, foreign travel, and Sunday afternoon naps.
- Brian Baltimore, Project Development and Finance Executive
- (Amb.) Phil Carter, Mead Hill Group
- Alonzo Fulgham, International Development Executive
- Selina Hayes, Hayes Group International
- David Ross, Statera Capital (Tanzania)
- Peter Skangos, Tipping Point Solutions
- Amy Wrona, Capture and Proposal Executive
- Elizabeth Bradley, Blackburn Frontiers
- Dr. Mariam Aidara, Dakar Science Po (Senegal)